Boat Eardopes 441 – Full specifications, Features & Price in India

Overview of Boat earphone 441-

Boat always known for receiving us more affordable and quality audio products. They always work for providing next generation with additional features with their new products. Here Boat launched  their new boat earphone called boat eardopes 441. This boat Airphones 441 offer you true wireless experience are compact in structure so they easily fit in your ears and seal your ear completely.

This boat earphones are comes with true wireless stereo (TWS) earbuds and offer very good clear voice capture (CVC). Model name of this boat earphone is Airdopes 441 and it comes with Bluetooth version 5.0 which help you to faster connect your boat eardopes 441 with your device. Connectivity technology of this boat earphones is HSP/HFP/A2DP/AVRAC. You can charge your boat earphones 1.5 hour and stay plugged  into earphones for long with up to 3.5 hour. Upto 10 meter distance your Airdopes is connected to your device. It’s come with insta wake N pair(IWP) technology

It is comes with Insta Wake N’ Pair (IWP) Technology

Specifications of Boat earphone –

CONNECTIVITY TECHNOLOGY –

Boat eardopes 441 comes with Bluetooth version 5.0 chip which help to connect a boat wireless earphones faster to your device. it can work with devices having Bluetooth v4.2 or older connectivity options.Also, it consumes less power and offers a longer operating range with lesser impact from Wi-Fi signals over previous Bluetooth versions. Bluetooth protocol of this earphones is HSP/HFP/AVRCP/A2DP.

STRUCTURE –

This  boat earphones come with glossy and Matt Finnish. This airdopes are compact in structure and light weight, they seal your ear completely and fit in your ears. Charging case of this boat eardopes 441 is little bit heavy or comes with large size but which easily come in your pocket. Weight of this carry case is 48.5 grams and size is 7cm × 3.8cm × 3cm. On the top of boat earbuds CTC (capacitive Touch Control) given for changing volume, play pause audio or video.

CHARGING DUCK & BATTERY DETAILS –

Earbuds of Boat having a 35mAh battery, this battery made up of lithium polymer. You can full charge your Airdopes in 1.5 hour and it last long upto 3.5 hour. Charging voltage of boat eardopes 441 is 5 VDC and frequency range of this earphone is 20Hz-20KHz. With this boat nirvana earphones you can gate additional battery backup in carry case. Carry Case having a 500mAh power which give you additional 14 hour charging, using this carry case you can fully charge your boat nirvana earphones 4 time.

You can put the headphones within the case to charge them, without using any external charging source. Carry case having a indicator LED light. Which glow in different colour as per the battery life  of earphone remaining. At full charging LED glow blue colour, between 70% to 100% LED blink blue in colour. In between 30% to 70% LED glow in purple colour and below the 35% LED blink in red colour.

The boat airdots 441 come with True Wireless Stereo (TWS) technology

WIRELESS EARPHONES & WIRELESS CHARGING –

The boat airdopes 441 come with True Wireless Stereo (TWS) technology witch splits audio in both mi dots that give you truly wireless experience. With no wire for a tangl free experience. This set of  boat airdots come with charging box for storage and wireless charging for your airbuds, you can simply place airdopes into carry case for wireless charging. This boat earphones delivered extreme simplicity and convenience. For charging a carry case their are Type-C USB port given.

COLOUR –

This new boat earphones are offered in five colour variants – Raging Red, Active Black, Bumblebee Yellow, Spirit Lime, and Sporty Blue. But only Raging Red, Boat airphones 441 are first launch in Active Black and the remaining three colour launch after a week of launch date.

AUDIO STEREO –

With this boat earphone 441 you get 6mm × 2 dynamic audio drivers which produce deep bass and hight quality stereo audio. You can feel music and enjoy music.

WATER RESISTANCE –

This boat eardopes 441 rated with IPX6 water resistant. It resist water and sweat of earphones, So that you can use carefree during gym or during another work. You can listen music without any fear.

IN BOX –

• 1× Airdots 441
  • 1× Charging Case
  • 2× Pairs of Ear Cap
  • 1× Charging Cable
  • User Manual
This boat earphones 441 rated with IPX6 water resistant.

Features Of Boat Airdope –

It is comes with Insta Wake N’ Pair (IWP) Technology that powers on the boat eardopes 441 and puts them into connection mode as soon as one opens the lid of the carry case. This boat earphones having a touch bottom on earbuds for changing volume, play and pause of audio or video and main features of this boat earphone is simply touch your earphone and you can activate Google or Siri without using mobile phone.

Price Of Boat earphones in India-

Price of boat eardopes 441 price in India is Rs. 2,499, price on Amazon is same Rs. 2,499 and on Flipkart price is Rs. 2,999.

10 thoughts on “Boat Eardopes 441 – Full specifications, Features & Price in India

• January 18, 2021 at 6:48 pm

My wife and i were now comfortable when Peter managed to conclude his analysis while using the ideas he came across out of the web page. It is now and again perplexing to simply happen to be releasing instructions which usually others might have been trying to sell. And now we consider we have got you to be grateful to because of that. The most important explanations you made, the straightforward web site menu, the relationships you make it possible to promote – it’s got mostly incredible, and it’s really letting our son in addition to the family know that the matter is brilliant, and that’s incredibly fundamental. Many thanks for the whole lot!

• January 18, 2021 at 6:49 pm

I just wanted to post a small comment to be able to thank you for the superb information you are giving at this website. My extensive internet investigation has finally been paid with useful know-how to go over with my family. I ‘d believe that most of us website visitors actually are rather lucky to live in a useful website with many marvellous professionals with insightful solutions. I feel pretty blessed to have seen your entire webpage and look forward to tons of more enjoyable times reading here. Thanks a lot once more for a lot of things.

• January 18, 2021 at 6:49 pm

I and also my friends ended up looking at the excellent secrets and techniques on your web page and then then got a horrible suspicion I never thanked the web blog owner for those strategies. The ladies became certainly joyful to learn them and have in effect quite simply been loving these things. We appreciate you simply being very considerate and also for choosing varieties of outstanding topics millions of individuals are really wanting to learn about. My honest apologies for not saying thanks to earlier.

• January 21, 2021 at 9:17 pm

I am also writing to make you understand what a impressive encounter my cousin’s girl went through reading through yuor web blog. She realized several issues, including how it is like to possess a marvelous helping mood to get men and women easily know just exactly a variety of tricky matters. You actually surpassed her expectations. Thanks for giving such warm and helpful, dependable, explanatory and as well as fun tips on this topic to Gloria.

• January 21, 2021 at 9:18 pm

I have to express appreciation to you just for bailing me out of this particular issue. After looking out throughout the world-wide-web and seeing tips which were not beneficial, I thought my entire life was done. Existing without the presence of strategies to the difficulties you have resolved by means of this guide is a serious case, and the kind that would have negatively affected my entire career if I had not encountered your web site. Your actual capability and kindness in dealing with everything was crucial. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I hadn’t come across such a point like this. I’m able to at this point relish my future. Thank you so much for this expert and effective guide. I won’t think twice to recommend the website to any individual who would need direction on this issue.

• January 21, 2021 at 9:18 pm

I enjoy you because of all your valuable efforts on this web site. My mother loves making time for investigations and it’s really obvious why. A number of us learn all regarding the powerful mode you create both interesting and useful guidelines by means of this web blog and attract contribution from the others on this area while my child is in fact discovering a great deal. Take pleasure in the rest of the year. You’re performing a first class job.

• January 25, 2021 at 3:31 am

Thanks a lot for giving everyone an extraordinarily superb possiblity to check tips from here. It is often very pleasant and also full of amusement for me personally and my office colleagues to search your website on the least 3 times per week to find out the fresh secrets you have got. And lastly, I am also at all times contented with your beautiful opinions you serve. Some two ideas in this post are honestly the most efficient we’ve had.

• January 25, 2021 at 3:31 am

I am writing to make you understand of the really good experience my cousin’s child encountered studying the blog. She realized a good number of details, not to mention what it’s like to possess a great helping mindset to have a number of people completely completely grasp selected problematic subject areas. You undoubtedly did more than her desires. Many thanks for offering these informative, healthy, informative and even fun tips about that topic to Tanya.

• January 25, 2021 at 3:32 am

A lot of thanks for all your valuable hard work on this web page. Kim really likes getting into investigation and it’s obvious why. Most people know all of the dynamic way you create very important things via this website and in addition invigorate participation from other people on that situation while our own girl is without a doubt starting to learn a lot of things. Take pleasure in the remaining portion of the year. You are conducting a first class job.