mi phone under 15000 ( Redmi Note 9 Pro )

redmi note 9 pro device
( Redmi Note 9 Pro )

Overview of mi phone under 15000

The smartphone industry is growing day by day and so are our needs. Today we are demanding well specification device with a budget price. Its difficult for companies to fulfill these needs but some companies are upto the mark. Today we will be talking about mi phones. Mi phone under 15000.  company is giving to mi phone under 15000 it’s very good job.

xiaomi has always been a brand in the smartphone industry. The company has always amazed us with the quality devices. No matter what but there is always a demand for Redmi devices. Because redmi mobile price in india 5000 to 15000. All types of people buy mi phone under 15000.

So here we are not comparing  of any devices and We will see a completely daitails about mi phones under 15000 devices so without wasting anymore time lets get started. Mobile name is ( Redmi Note 9 Pro ) it’s really good mobile in this range.

redmi note 9 pro body
( Redmi Note 9 Pro )

Specifications

General

Display of ( Redmi Note 9 Pro )

Xiaomi redmi ( Redmi Note 9 Pro )a 6.65-inch ips L.C.D display.it had touch screen ( Redmi Note 9 Pro ).which has a screen resolution of 1080X2400 pixels .touch screen for Redmi ( Redmi Note 9 Pro )

Storage of ( Redmi Note 9 Pro )

Expandable storage of memory SD Carol slot for upgrading storage capacity of the smart phone via memory card.
You are viewing:-Mi Redmi ( Redmi Note 9 Pro )smart phone  ,4GB RAM ,64GB storage

Sound of ( Redmi Note 9 Pro )

If you are music lover.so this is the best device for you , because of Mi phone under 15000 with also(loud speaker) and also it has 3.5mm jack, this Mi phone under 15000.

Battery of ( Redmi Note 9 Pro )

This Mi mobile under 15000. It give to non-removable  5020 mAh Battery it’s really good job. Redmi we are long time of use this device and charging , fast charging.

Body of ( Redmi Note 9 Pro )

Body dimensions:-165.8X76.7X8.8mm (6.53X2.02X0.35in)
Weight:-
209g (7.37oz)
Build:-glass front (gorilla glass5) , plastic back , plastic frame .
Sim:-Dual Sim(Nano – Sim , dual stand-by ) water -repellent coating .

Pricing of ( Redmi Note 9 Pro )

Pricing:-
64GB 4GB RAM
RS:- (13999).

Personal review

1. I personally recommend for you this device Mi note 9 pro Mobile under 15000.
  2. It’s best phone this price range
  3. Good battery capacity you can enjoy long time for this mi note 9 pro Mobile under 15000.
  4. Redmi is giving to 1 year warranty + 6 months accessories.
  5. You must buy it and I putĀ  link on our article so you can buy.
  6. And good look and premium look.

7 thoughts on “mi phone under 15000 ( Redmi Note 9 Pro )

• January 10, 2021 at 5:17 am

I am just writing to make you understand what a outstanding experience my wife’s girl obtained using your web site. She noticed so many pieces, which included what it is like to possess an excellent helping nature to let other people with ease learn specific specialized things. You truly surpassed people’s expected results. Thank you for producing these precious, trusted, informative and in addition fun tips about this topic to Lizeth.

• January 17, 2021 at 1:28 am

My spouse and i have been absolutely peaceful Jordan managed to conclude his preliminary research from the precious recommendations he got through the weblog. It’s not at all simplistic to simply always be handing out tips and tricks that people today may have been making money from. Therefore we understand we’ve got you to give thanks to because of that. These illustrations you’ve made, the simple blog menu, the friendships you will aid to create – it is mostly overwhelming, and it’s making our son in addition to the family believe that the matter is fun, which is certainly extremely serious. Thanks for the whole lot!

• January 17, 2021 at 1:28 am

I have to express my passion for your generosity supporting folks who need help with this one matter. Your special commitment to getting the solution all over appears to be exceedingly significant and has continuously empowered girls just like me to achieve their targets. Your personal helpful help entails much a person like me and substantially more to my colleagues. Best wishes; from all of us.

• January 20, 2021 at 9:49 am

I enjoy you because of every one of your hard work on this web site. My mom really loves managing investigations and it’s easy to understand why. We all notice all of the powerful manner you convey powerful ideas through your web site and strongly encourage contribution from other individuals on this matter then our favorite daughter is undoubtedly studying a whole lot. Take pleasure in the rest of the year. You’re the one carrying out a pretty cool job.

• January 20, 2021 at 9:50 am

I not to mention my friends happened to be analyzing the nice guidelines located on your web blog then at once I had a horrible suspicion I never expressed respect to the web site owner for those tips. My people happened to be so excited to read through all of them and have pretty much been taking pleasure in those things. Many thanks for genuinely simply thoughtful as well as for utilizing this sort of useful useful guides most people are really eager to discover. Our own sincere regret for not saying thanks to you sooner.

• January 20, 2021 at 9:50 am

Thanks so much for giving everyone remarkably marvellous opportunity to read critical reviews from this website. It’s always very cool and as well , stuffed with a lot of fun for me personally and my office colleagues to search your web site a minimum of three times every week to find out the new items you have got. And of course, I am just certainly fascinated with the outstanding thoughts served by you. Selected two areas in this posting are honestly the most efficient we’ve ever had.