Samsung officially confirmed it’s next Galaxy unpacked event date ,Galaxy unpacked event will take place on Wednesday, August 5, 10AM ET. So some rumours was spread that Samsung launching their three new phones in this event. Rumors was South Korean manufacturing company launch Galaxy Note 20, Galaxy Note 20 ultra and galaxy fold 2 in Galax unpack event.

Today Samsung India confirmed that Samsung Galaxy Note 20 will launch in Galaxy unpack event. This Galaxy note 20 is all set to launch globally on 5 August and South Korean media report claim that Galaxy Note 20 smartphone are available in market about 21 August. Galaxy Fold 2 expected launch in Galaxy unpack event on 5 August but available in market between end of September or early in October because of Covid-19 pandemic.

Specifications Of Galaxy Note 20 & Galaxy Note 20 Ultra –

Early in July Samsung accidentally post Galaxy Note 20 ultra image on Twitter through Russian account. Dimension of Galaxy Note 20 ultra 165 × 77.2 × 7.6 mm and available in copper, White and black in colours. Expectations from Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Note 20 ultra come with water proof metal frame sandwich between glass panels. under display Fingerprint sensor are given and this smartphone come with interesting finishes and classy design.

Samsung Galaxy note 20 will run on Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 or Exyons chipset. According to reports Samsung work on Exyons 992 chipset to boost performance if hardware, some rumours are Galaxy Note 20 could use new Snapdragon 865+. Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and 20 ultra offer 12GB RAM , Note 20 ultra may be comes with extra RAM.Galaxy Note 20 comes with 126 GB Internal storage and note 20 ultra may be come with 256 GB Internal storage

Display size of Galaxy note 20 ultra is 6.87 inches and screen resolution is 3096 × 1444 pixel, and pixel density of note 20 Ultra is 497ppi and ratio of display is 19.3:9. It’s claim that they improved refreshing rate of Note 20 ultra, Samsung introducing a 120Hz refreshing rate display in Samsung Galaxy Note 20 ultra. Galaxy note 20 may not come with 120Hz refreshing rate display but they might be come with 60Hz refreshing rate display.

Samsung Galaxy note 20 and 20 ultra may comes with big battery. Battery capacity range of Galaxy note 20 or 20 ultra 4000mAh to 5000mAh. Samsung Galaxy Note 20 will have 4000mAh battery and Samsung Galaxy Note 20 will have 4500mAh battery capacity. Samsung Galaxy note 20 comes with 40 MP Front primary camera and on rear side there are three cameras 108MP + 48MP + 12MP with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus.

Price Of Galaxy Note 20 & Galaxy Note 20 Ultra –

According to some reports, Samsung Galaxy note 20 price in Greece is Euro 1,249 . (Approximately 1,05,000) and Galaxy note 20 price in India Rs. 99,999(expected).The Samsung Galaxy note 20 ultra price in Greece is Euro 1,499 (approximately Rs, 1,29,000)

13 thoughts on “Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Release Date|Galaxy Note 20 Ultra rumours |Galaxy Unpacked Event

• January 19, 2021 at 3:04 am

I wanted to compose a simple word to express gratitude to you for all the lovely secrets you are showing at this website. My extensive internet lookup has now been rewarded with brilliant knowledge to talk about with my classmates and friends. I would say that most of us website visitors are really endowed to be in a fantastic network with so many marvellous people with good suggestions. I feel pretty happy to have seen your entire web page and look forward to many more brilliant minutes reading here. Thank you once again for a lot of things.

• January 19, 2021 at 3:05 am

My spouse and i were very cheerful John could round up his analysis via the precious recommendations he had in your web pages. It is now and again perplexing just to be giving out things which other people have been trying to sell. We acknowledge we’ve got you to be grateful to for this. The entire explanations you made, the easy web site menu, the relationships you give support to promote – it is most excellent, and it’s really letting our son in addition to the family consider that this issue is awesome, which is wonderfully indispensable. Many thanks for the whole thing!

• January 19, 2021 at 3:05 am

I enjoy you because of every one of your hard work on this blog. My mum delights in engaging in internet research and it’s simple to grasp why. We all learn all about the dynamic tactic you present rewarding tips and tricks on the web site and as well encourage contribution from others on the issue then our favorite child is undoubtedly being taught so much. Take advantage of the rest of the new year. You’re the one doing a dazzling job.

• January 22, 2021 at 9:18 am

My spouse and i have been cheerful when Jordan managed to finish off his analysis from the precious recommendations he was given in your weblog. It’s not at all simplistic just to always be freely giving concepts which often other people could have been trying to sell. We really fully understand we’ve got you to appreciate for this. All of the illustrations you made, the straightforward web site menu, the friendships you make it possible to foster – it’s got all astonishing, and it is helping our son and the family recognize that this subject matter is exciting, which is very indispensable. Many thanks for all!

• January 22, 2021 at 9:19 am

I in addition to my guys were actually reading the excellent tips and hints found on your web page then at once got a horrible feeling I had not expressed respect to the blog owner for those secrets. All the people were definitely as a result thrilled to read through all of them and now have truly been enjoying these things. I appreciate you for indeed being very thoughtful and also for choosing this sort of useful tips most people are really desperate to understand about. My personal sincere apologies for not saying thanks to you earlier.

• January 22, 2021 at 9:19 am

I’m also writing to let you know of the nice encounter my cousin’s princess undergone browsing yuor web blog. She even learned a wide variety of details, which included what it’s like to possess a very effective giving style to have men and women effortlessly know chosen grueling matters. You undoubtedly exceeded people’s expectations. Thanks for displaying the informative, dependable, revealing and even easy tips on this topic to Julie.

• January 25, 2021 at 8:04 pm

I have to express some thanks to you just for rescuing me from this type of instance. After looking out throughout the the net and obtaining thoughts which were not productive, I figured my entire life was well over. Existing without the presence of approaches to the issues you have solved by way of the short post is a critical case, and those that might have negatively affected my career if I hadn’t noticed your blog. Your own understanding and kindness in playing with a lot of things was tremendous. I am not sure what I would have done if I had not discovered such a solution like this. It’s possible to now look forward to my future. Thank you so much for this specialized and amazing help. I will not hesitate to endorse your site to anyone who desires care about this matter.

• January 25, 2021 at 8:04 pm

I would like to convey my passion for your kindness for men and women that need help with this important issue. Your special dedication to getting the message along came to be really interesting and have continuously enabled people just like me to realize their goals. Your own warm and helpful guidelines entails much a person like me and especially to my office colleagues. With thanks; from each one of us.

• January 25, 2021 at 8:04 pm

Thank you a lot for providing individuals with an exceptionally pleasant chance to read critical reviews from here. It is often very awesome and also packed with a good time for me personally and my office acquaintances to search your website minimum 3 times in a week to read the newest stuff you have got. And definitely, I’m also actually satisfied with your impressive advice you give. Some 4 points on this page are truly the most effective I have had.

• January 25, 2021 at 8:05 pm

A lot of thanks for all your valuable effort on this site. My mother delights in working on internet research and it’s easy to understand why. Almost all hear all of the lively means you produce informative guidance by means of this web blog and in addition foster response from other ones on this area then my girl is actually understanding a lot. Take advantage of the remaining portion of the new year. You are performing a good job.

• January 25, 2021 at 8:05 pm

I have to show my appreciation to this writer for bailing me out of this problem. Because of searching throughout the search engines and finding notions which were not productive, I thought my life was done. Living without the solutions to the issues you’ve solved through this short post is a critical case, as well as the ones that could have adversely damaged my entire career if I hadn’t noticed your web blog. The know-how and kindness in maneuvering everything was priceless. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I hadn’t encountered such a subject like this. I’m able to at this point relish my future. Thank you so much for the specialized and amazing help. I will not be reluctant to endorse your web blog to anyone who needs support on this situation.

• January 25, 2021 at 8:06 pm

Needed to draft you the very small word just to give thanks as before for your personal lovely concepts you have documented at this time. It was so seriously generous of you to grant publicly exactly what a number of people could possibly have supplied as an electronic book in making some profit on their own, specifically considering that you might have tried it in the event you wanted. Those secrets as well served like the great way to be sure that other people online have similar desire just like my personal own to see a good deal more with regards to this matter. I’m sure there are thousands of more pleasurable periods ahead for individuals who check out your blog.